Lone Pine Lodge
This American log house enjoys uninterrupted views of Scotland's Ben Nevis from its elevated and very private position. It has a large cathedral ceiling, an open plan living space with a balcony which overlooks trout lochans, rolling hills and the impressive Nevis Range.
Experience peace and tranquility from this magical spot with 360˚ panoramic views of the Great Glen and feel free to roam the grounds of this private estate and beyond.
With three large double bedrooms, two bathrooms Lone Pine comfortably sleeps 6/ 7 people. The spacious open plan living area has a wood burning stove and large french windows that lead on to the raised decking and barbecue area. Tastefully furnished with original paintings from local artists and central heating throughout, the lodge has a warm and homely feel, perfect for complete relaxation and enjoyment of the natural surroundings.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with bathroom and a light mezzanine studio space with a double sofabed, which can be used as an extra bedroom if required.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, large fridge/freezer, dining table and breakfast bar.
Central heating runs throughout the lodge. WiFi included and 4g mobile reception available.
- £700 - £1050
- Sleeps 6/7
- 2 double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, one sofa bed on mezzanine.
- 2 bathrooms (shower & bath)
- Cathedral ceiling
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen
- Oil central heating (all fuels included)
- Electricity included
- Woodburning stove - logs supplied
- Comfortable seating, T.V. DVD, timber walls.
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas oven & hob, washing machine & dryer.
- Large balcony and barbecue
- Private garden and very secluded location.
- Linen & towels provided
- Pets: 1 pet welcome (£30.00 per week)
- Parking area for 3 cars