Come and unwind in the mountains, breathe the fresh air and relax in the comfort of our spacious chalets situated amongst woodland on Torlundy Farm. We offer good spacious accommodation for a rural retreat on a private Highland estate in the foothills of Ben Nevis.
There are six self-catering chalets well-spaced out amongst pine trees with superb views of three of the highest mountains in the British Isles. Ideally situated for touring the West Highlands and only 3 miles from Fort William and 1 mile from the mountain bike trails and skiing area of the Nevis Range. Each chalet has a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, bathroom with bath and electric shower above (Oystercatcher has free standing shower); open plan living/dining kitchen with large windows onto a balcony, fully equipped kitchens with built in oven and hob. The walls are pine panelled giving a warm atmosphere and parking is beside each chalet.
These two-bedroomed chalets sleep 4 persons and are an ideal base for a family holiday in the Highlands. The heating is electric and included. Linen is provided and pets are welcome. Laundry facilities and 4G mobile reception on site, all the chalets now have high speed WIFI .These Finnish chalets offer comfortable accommodation in a peaceful location.
- £320 - £650 per week for up to 4 persons
- Available for short breaks (minimum 3 to 4 nights)
- One double and one twin bedroom (extra person on sofa bed).
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Situated amongst caledonian pines
- Night storage and electric studio fire
- Electricity is included in the price
- Balcony with deck chairs
- Large pine panelled living room with TV DVD and CD player
- Electric cooker, fridge with small freezer compartment, fully equipped kitchen
- Linen provided
- Pets allowed (£20.00 per pet, per week)
- Parking beside chalet
- Laundrette facilities on site
- 4G mobile signal